Jaun Elia's Thoughts About New Year In English

Jaun Elia's Thoughts About New Year In English



Jaun Elia's Thoughts About New Year In English:


John Elia, Farnood __
             
"Budget"

You are robbed and your minds are trampled and you remain silent like a sandstone. Your silence has shattered all my dreams. I am amazed that you are drinking and living the poison prepared by your berries. This poison does not take effect immediately. It takes effect shortly after. What do you think, how long will you continue to breathe life? How long?

Listen and count, lie half and be true! Humiliate and despise your leaders and leaders. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me

The thieves of your cities have become thieves. The townspeople of your cities are criminals. Your guards are robbers. All your Messiahs are sick and your fathers are murderers.

You and I have gone home in a pirate's den. Anyone who has the power to speak and persuade is a pirate on your way to mornings and evenings.

You are destined to be beheaded. These people are the greatest misfortune of your existence and witness.
The ruler is also a bully and the sage is also a bully.
You can't even cry about what has happened to you so far. There is no doubt that you are a shame and reproach of history. I feel sorry for you and ashamed of myself. I know you my humiliation and disgrace and that is why I do not consider myself at all.

You line up against yourself and your enemies. Reckon with yourself and their breasts, reckon with yourself and their breath. Calculate with yourself and their lips.

I just want to say one thing. Just one thing And the ones you respect, the ones you respect, are the worst people in history. This is what I have estimated, this is my calculation and this is the budget of your month and year.

(By John Elia)

Post a Comment

0 Comments